Jean-Louis Gault?
Splodrod
2007-06-25 14:51:00 UTC
Yo Dudes
Sorry my French would take ages and still be wrong!
So if anyone speaks English please help.
Is there a web site for Jean-Louis Gault?
Is he still around?
Saw him once on holiday and wish to see if he has any cd's.
I'm pretty sure he's French or Breton ( seem to remember have to be careful
of offending in this area :-) )
Any help appreciated
Cheers BB
Laurent B.
2007-06-26 12:42:14 UTC
http://jeanlouisgault.free.fr/
Laurent
Splodrod
Laurent
Alain Naigeon
2007-06-26 21:50:22 UTC
Post by Splodrod
I would say merci (let alone beaucoup) but can't spell it so CHEERS!
:-)
Thanks to you and Laurent, I now know who is Jean-Louis Gault;
and psalterion and dulcimer are lovely instruments!
--
Français *==> "Musique renaissance" <==* English
midi - facsimiles - ligatures - mensuration