Songtext: "La legende du Gevaudan" by Wazoo
Matthias Mueller
2005-09-25 19:08:07 UTC

first I'm sorry for writing in English, but I'm not able to do so in French.
I'm sorry. Im searching for the text of the song mentioned above. I hope,
somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Bye

Matthias
Cédric HORBLIN
Matthias
Matthias Mueller
2005-09-25 19:39:11 UTC
Post by Cédric HORBLIN
didn't you try through Google ?
I tried, but I only found the texts of "La manivelle" and "Le Dieu du dôme",
maybe because of my lack of the french language ;-)

Bye

Matthias
Stéphane CARPENTIER
2005-09-26 09:39:27 UTC
Post by Matthias Mueller
Post by Cédric HORBLIN
didn't you try through Google ?
I tried, but I only found the texts of "La manivelle" and "Le Dieu du
dôme", maybe because of my lack of the french language ;-)
Sorry, but I find just that :
http://www.fandemusique.com/chanson-143738-wazoo-la-legende-du-gevaudan.html

"Les paroles ne sont pas encore disponibles" It's mean that in the future
(but when ?) they should be there.

I haven't got the album, so I can't write the texts. The album is "pas de
problème"

Stéphane
--
Pour me répondre, traduire gratuit en anglais et virer .invalid
http://stef.carpentier.free.fr